Saturday, February 10, 2007

smell the coffee


today i'm going to try to get my groove back. i've been feeling yucky, and that is not good. so, after the "inspirational spurt" last night (spurt is a funny word- see below) - i am good to go.

i need to quit being a baby about it being winter!! yeah, it's cold out - SO WHAT?! i need to buck up. i need to embrace the cold. i need to get knitting. ha.

i have not picked up my knitting needles OR crochet hooks since before christmas. i really want to make a couple of pretty things yet. and once gardening season hits, i'm done with other crafts for awhile.

so today, i get back on the horse and get back to knitting/crocheting/yarning or at least reading my new catalogue from Lion Brand yarn - probably the latter ;)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I knew how to knit. I think I am going to have my mom the home-ec teacher teach me. You have inspired me now that I am layed up for a few weeks I can knit to my heart's content.

Karen said...

Are the two of you taking requests? I feel certain that this is not a skill I will ever master...too much sitting still and too much attention required.