Wednesday, February 14, 2007

keeping score


not that i am keeping track, but here's the tally for me on v-day so far:

* woke up to kisses from an extraordinarily affectionate "princess of the household"
* got a rose and 4 tickets to the cheap theatre from the Spicy Pickle when carey and i stopped there for lunch
* got a vday card from little j, with PADMA someone?! on it :)
* got a very neat drawing/poem from my sweetie exclaiming his love for me (without mention of jean buying catastrophe)
* got a cup of chocolates in my door left from friend sher, who is a dear to me

* gave my little jade a big giant red dog, and her class strawberry cupcakes yesterday on my mentor visit

i think next year i better give a little bit more, looks like i am getting WAY MORE than i deserve...

happy day everyone!

3 comments:

Karen said...

It sounds wonderful! I'm glad you've had a great day, my friend.

bobbione8y said...

happy valentines day to you!!!

i hope you got to hug somebody you love for a LONG LONG time :))

and i hope you and your hubby got a chance to talk too...i have been thinking of you today.

Susan said...

You are a lucky girl. Oh by the way, KIT KAT.