Sunday, February 04, 2007

i'm a yippee!!

my hair is driving me nuts. i keep calling myself a "hippie" because it's getting longer and longer and now i'm in a quandry because cutting it will involve some emotional "letting go" - plus, naturally, phillip likes it.

anyway, last night in the course of conversation phil said to me "i'm glad you are not a yuppie, babe" (conversation concerning what kind of vehicle to buy, btw)...

WHICH leads me to a funny definition i read of what a hippie is: someone with long hair who is having more fun than you.

ha. maybe i do know what i am :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

bobbi, if you keep growing it, you can do "locks of love." I think they need 10 inches of hair - are you getting close?

K~ said...

Hey Lady! I think long hair is great!! I also think, Hippies are GREAT, since the date I most want to go back in time to is the Woodstock weekend and I have a photocopy of a Woodstock ticket. Led Zepplin is my favorite band. I am married to a man that looks like shaggy. I own a "hobby farm" in the heart of a metropolitan City! I also have partaken in other Hippie rituals that I don't even think your readers could ever imagine. SOOOOO...... Hippies are good.... It's all good.... Love will get you through......and on another practicle note, speaking of love. You can donate your hair, like I did to Lock of Love. You need to give at least 10 inches. I gave 15!! and I was not even bald after:-) K~

bobbione8y said...

okay girls, really, you've seen my hair.

the most loving thing i can do is to NOT give it away. kirsten, you have about 3 times more hair on your head than me (per square inch) so you really DO have the makings of a good hippie. lisa, i'm not quite there at 10 inches yet, i've probably got more like 5 extra, stringy inches :)))