Wednesday, February 21, 2007

boys will be boys


post script to the post about the pants:

thanks be to the one guy who blogs along with me, my friend dave. phillip says thank you too, after our decision to try his suggestion of wrangler relaxed fit jeans. according to phillip "now THIS is what i'm talking about babe, these are perfect." best part? perfect happens for only $14.99 a pair. his wardrobe now sports 4 pair of these babies. who knew?

he he. i admit, even though it was quite the extravaganza to come to this point, i am pretty happy knowing my honey is off to his new job today with comfy pants on :)
you da man, dave!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Do you get to return the others?

bobbione8y said...

um, no, he wore them already. but that means 5 pairs of new jeans for baby's new job - he is fulfilled, til he starts ripping em up like they are made out of paper towels.

he is tough on clothes like that :)
does not get his "ruiner" moniker for nothin'.

Karen said...

I can't wait to meet him, Bob. I love the 'sound' in your voice when you talk about him. It's like this: :-)

SDGuy91 said...

hee hee....always makes me smile :-)

glad the denim trauma worked out okay for both of you. I have to admit, I was somewhat fearful of the possibility of retribution when I posted my thoughts on jeans :-)

I've always been a Levis guy...I guess Wrangler finally won me over!

bobbione8y said...

ah yes. i love love love that i got this one, it was a long wait but so so worth it!!!

he is so made for me :)

Chris said...

I am glad the pants escapade has been come to a happy end! Yeah, Wranglers, who knew!;)