Wednesday, February 21, 2007

back to bald



in the fine tradition i have of loving loving loving bald guys (esp. if it is voluntary baldness) i am listening to this song by Chris Daughtry today. i just loved him on american idol. it was such a thing to see this young kid who obviously was going to become a "rock star" and to see his wife who stared at him with such adoration, knowing she was probably scared to death of what was going to happen to their lives.

so, i guess he wrote about just that thing...love this song called "home."

ps, yes, i am a trailer court southern-rocker chick at heart. :))

5 comments:

K~ said...

Thanks Bob! I really enjoyed that! K~

bobbione8y said...

have you ever noticed that if you take any love song, and replace the object of the singer's affection with the Lord, it makes much more sense?

that's what i do with this one!

b

Susan said...

Love Chris. I was sad when he didn't win, in fact I quit watching. However it was the best thing that could have happened to him. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Tonight on American Idol they are using this song instead of "Bad Day" from last year.

Chris said...

Some guys are just Hot with bald heads, I have to admitt that. I being a girl that loves guys with hair. But Chris is a cutie that's for sure. I love his CD. It's just pure rock, I love it. No yelling and screaming...now I know I'm old!