Friday, February 19, 2010

shopping shopping



i keep meaning to show you guys my lastest 'finds' on the homefront. i was very happy to see this cute little strawberry tablecloth at the thrift store. i think strawberries make every kitchen look better!

finding it inspired me to kind of redo the little kitchen nook/table. to be honest, it's normally piled with stuff not related to eating. there is something depressing about a single person eating alone at the kitchen table. i usually just eat in front of the tv. which of course is NOT depressing :) ha.

anyway, i also got that little yellow breadbox at target. the yellow color was just too good to pass up. now, i would like JUST the right artwork. i was kind of thinking that the vintage pic of the man praying would be the right thing. i will let you know if i find it! happy friday! yay!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is so pretty! It's like the definition of the word. Seriously.


I love that old guy and his daily bread. I hope you find him.

cherk said...

My mom had that pic the whole time I was growing up!

bobbione8y said...

ha funny. just posted on that topic, cher.