Friday, February 26, 2010

i heart tunes


whew. friday again. downloaded the latest by matt maher this morning. so beautiful, and soft, and perfect for today.

i remember when i used to save all my money to go to kmart and buy the newest barry manilow album. and then, much later, cruising to ernie november with my friends jon and sue to dig (for hours, sometimes) thru the used cds, hoping for an obscure rem or indigo girls release.

now adays, i just press 'buy' and wha-la, instant gratification. happy friday and hoping some instant happiness to you today!

4 comments:

KristieLou said...

I love matt maher and this album! my fav song is hold us together...so good!

enjoy...

bobbione8y said...

isn't it great?! i was so in the mood for him today ;)

love the art, too.

Karen said...

I'm still wading through the funk over here. Say a prayer, please.

Unknown said...

Kris and I saw him live at the MWS concert. YEAH!