Saturday, January 23, 2010

transition complete


well, it was kind of a long day today, but my new macbook pro is up and running. i am not really a computer savvy kind of person, believe it or not ;)

thank goodness Larry my computer man IS. he was so nice to load up my new system between friday pm when we decided my old computer was done for, and this morning. i am still puzzled about a few things. thankfully, i have lou and larry to ask questions, and awhile now to figure things out.

i admit this was the best possible scenario for me to get a new computer. i thought and thought and thought about buying one last fall, but could not bring myself to spend the $$. for some reason, absolute necessity makes things better, i am not feeling buyer's remorse. i am, however, hoping that things keep going this smoothly. maybe for another 5 years or so :)

No comments: