Friday, January 22, 2010

let's review.


so, yesterday, i mapped out my day for you. and i must say, i was MOSTLY accurate. i was batting 100% until dear sweet computer died again. after an hour.

i must say, that my computer guys ARE truly the best. they are ordering another part on the chance that the one they put in was bad. and they are advising me to get ready for a new system, on the chance that it still needs more attention.

the bad news is that a new system has been estimated to cost about $3500. i love my apple computers, they do last a LONG time with heavy use. but wow. that's a few bucks. so, i'm kind of hoping i can get by for another few months before i must make that kind of purchase. i keep reminding myself that it's really the sole business expense for myself. well, except for the therapy i need for all the mental anguish, but you guys are pretty good at providing that for free :)

so there you have it! i did indeed have a very good day, but i will further refrain from trying to determine the exact course of events that will occur. i think God did a pretty good job of reminding me that those kinds of decisions are reserved for Him.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aarggh. I will pray for an extension for your baby. $3500 chokes me even to WRITE, much less spend.

When it's time, take a look at Buy.com. I saw some good Apple deals there a few weeks back, and my computer programmer nerd cousin swears by it.

May God bless your course today.

bobbione8y said...

thanks dear! i am loyal to buying my computer from my local guys, mostly because i don't want to be carey, talking to a guy named carlo on the phone when something goes wrong :))

it's alot of cash, but like i said, it's my whole business.