Tuesday, January 05, 2010

random thoughts

i am scattered today. still have a to-do list, and have been working away for over an hour and a half. the day is rolling, and i want to blog!

however, i cannot for the life of me think of a good blog post. i do have a couple of thoughts rolling around that i need to get out there. here goes:




i took 3 pills this morning! unlike karen, i refuse to accept that as a sign i am getting old! i'm gettin' healthy, peeps. or so i will tell myself :)




this guy bugs me. i am disappointed, i was looking forward to liking him. a little too arrogant for me. i think most australian men are arrogant, how's THAT for narrow-mindedness!



this guy, on the other hand, is pretty neato. i would date him (except for he is married). he's funny, and actually pretty handsome ;)




snow and extreme cold are not a good combo. i like snow and 30 degrees, not snow and -20 degrees. unfortunately, the forecast is predicting the latter for tomorrow and thursday.

for today however, sun is shining. heart is peaceful. hands have work to do. all is well.

happy tuesday!

11 comments:

carey said...

you are taking vitamins that are too old for you, silly. i take a flintstones vitamin every day and they taste like candy. want me to get you some?

bobbione8y said...

i need the ginko biloba or whatever it is, so i can keep up with YOU, business partner :)

Karen said...

I DO have some really good blog post ideas. I just can't get into my groove over there at the boring, ugly Jesus blog. I wish you would make it pretty for me, cause I'm asking God to do something BIG over there.

Sincerely,
your young robust and physically fit friend.

bobbione8y said...

he he. tell me what you want my dear friend, and i will make something pretty for you :)

ps. anything that is focused on Jesus is NOT boring and ugly :)

Karen said...

I want it to be pretty. And funky. I want it to look so good that anyone stopping by will be drawn to read the words I write.

You know how on the NeiNei Dialogues she's got a wider place for copy? I like that. I think the narrowness makes the posts longer, which makes people less likely to read it all.

bobbione8y said...

i cannot do a nie nie blog :) if i could, i would have one myself. the only thing i know how to customize on blogger is the header.

which i could do, for you...:)

Karen said...

Yes, please. :-)

but I do think you could do it.

just sayin'

bobbione8y said...

i cannot believe not one person has commented on my being attracted to a little person!!!!

bobbione8y said...

ps. karen, i have no desire to be a web developer, but i do thank you for the nod of approval, should i ever long to go there :)

cherk said...

I had to laugh, being the big 39 I actually bought a pill box for vitamins-hubby promptly told me vitamins are a scam...

Yeah I think it is kind of weird about the small person:)

Karen said...

I think we all need to seriously consider single-topic posts. You yourself never, ever hold onto topic one, but always comment on the last thing I talk about.

:-)