Friday, October 23, 2009

tea time

i desparately wanted to take a picture of something pretty around here, but it's still completely dreary and grey. hopefully, the sun will come back some day.

so. i'll post about tea. i am getting back into the daily habit of tea, usually at night while i'm watching top chef or project runway :)

my fave for the last couple of years is Good Earth, the original flavor which is licorice-like. my friend rachelle introduced me to it a few years back, and i immediately loved it. i wish i could redo their packaging. but still, it's worth a try.

happy friday!

3 comments:

carey said...

hey, where do you get this? my mom loves her tea and she also loves black licorice...ick.

anyway. where did you get it?

bobbione8y said...

i get it just at hyvee, in the organic section...i think you can buy it online too :)

Karen said...

I am so trying this tea. We're back in that groove over here, too, but I'm tired of last year's flavors: Black Cherry Berry and Peppermint.

I'm eating a black licorice scottie dog right.now.