Tuesday, October 20, 2009

kind of sort of


i am trying not to be nervous about this flu epidemic stuff, but i kind of am. i really don't like the thought of air-borne viruses of any kind. kristie made fun of me for being afraid of the bird flu, but i guess it's the swine flu i need to worry about. either way, the thought gives me the heeby jeebies.

of course, i would not consider a person who lives alone and rarely leaves the house "high risk." but still. i do go out. sometimes. i guess it gives me a good reason to limit my already limited social life all the more. thank goodness for ya'll. and online ordering :)

the yarn came yesterday, and i'm not sure i like it. i will not go out shopping for something different, however ;)

keep it safe out there...! and maybe stay home, just to be sure :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I keep learning new things about you!

I'm probably too dumb to be afraid. It really never occurred to me.

I just don't want Moose to miss the Big Date this weekend.

Chris said...

I think it is just really important to stay at home if you aren't feeling well. If everyone would do that, no one else would get sick. Too bad it isn't always possible. What are you knitting? I am itching to start again, but everything is packed and I don't know where it is.