Saturday, October 10, 2009

broken

i really wanted to take a pic of how the soup turned out, it is really hardy and quite tasty. i have several cartons for the freezer now, so that is great. i did add the leftover chicken chunks, but it is a really strange soup, i'd almost swear it has beef in it, it's so chunky with all the cool beans - weird spices, too! but they keep for at least 3 years in a basement, so there you go.

unfortunately, my old camera decided to go. i think it might just be the powercord, but since i cannot blog without a camera, and i have been wanting a new one for several months, i think i will just go for it.


we have a brand new target in town. that sounds dangerous, doesn't it? however, i think i'll go see what they have to offer, but will probably end up ordering this one at amazon, unless they have it in stock. i hate making electronics decisions. so not good at it. i wish it was more fun for me to purchase this kind of thing, but i am much better at finding $5 chairs.

which i will show you, as soon as i get a camera back in my hands :)

happy weekend blog friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have seen the soup...
Funny thing is I found bags and bags of dry beans in my pantry and so I made up the soup mix with several different kinds of beans, not 15, but enough. I am going to try it soon. I don't have a ham bone, but I do have bacon!

Good luck with the camera shopping. I can't wait to try out the new Target. Bring cash only.

:)

Karen said...

I broke my camera on the way out the door to the Big Interview on Monday. Even this wordy girl is lost without the ability to snap photos for ya'll. I have this great Un-Green Room story to share, but it's no good without pics.

:-(