Thursday, October 15, 2009

change o plans



that kristie lou is a smart one. she took one look at the ugly colors afghan and said 'WHY WOULD YOU SPEND THAT MUCH TIME working on something you don't like?'

hmmmm. good point. so, uc afghan is going to become a fetching pillow! i finished it up last night, but i'll need to make a pillow form for it this weekend, the finished pillow i slipped it into for the photo is too small.


i think it will compliment the cow pillow nicely.
sigh. okay - i feel so much more in control of things. and also satisfying a strange pillow fixation that has come upon me lately.

carry on and have a lovely day.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That pillow is CUTE! What a great idea Kris! Did you see the scarf that Cherk posted yesterday? I want one of those...*hint* my birthday is coming up. Sigh, I need to learn to crochet, again.

bobbione8y said...

yeah. cher is not helping my crochet fixation :)

Karen said...

I think the thing I love most about you is that you are so very different from me. I love this post, and am strangely drawn to the cow pillow.

Speaking of pillow fixations...I too have a b-day month coming up, and you yourself said my new chairs need some colorful throw pillows.

Rani and I can keep you busy all winter long!

KristieLou said...

Wow...I must have had a smart moment ;)

Love it as a pillow and I can't wait to see the new project in the beautiful colors!

Wish I was that smart at work today ;)

Karen said...

Also.

Is "fetching" a noun or a verb in your sentence?

bobbione8y said...

um, i think it's an adjective karen. however, i might be teaching siesta some hidden secret tricks...in which case it would be a verb ;)

bobbione8y said...

oh ps. let's see those room pics, and we'll figure out some whacky colored accent pillows for you!

Karen said...

Two words: broken camera.

bobbione8y said...

one word: they sell those. :)

cherk said...

Ok, the cow pillow rocks, I need one for my basement-ummm when it is done that is. I tell you Rani that scarf is so cool it almost, ALMOST makes me want to learn to know knit or crochet or whatever they call it. This is pretty amazing from a girl who used to staple clothes together for her barbies and currently uses paper clips to hold the cuff of her pants together.

Unknown said...

HA! I used to tape my doll clothes, great minds:)

Karen said...

Found husband's Iraq camera, taking photos.