Friday, October 16, 2009

next up



not one to dwell on work overload, i want to share the crochet pattern i am thinking of trying next, courtesy attic 24 on the web.

i'm not doing that exact color scheme, it's a little fru fru for me, and i'm also not sure about crocheting them together, usually i sew my squares together, so we'll see how close/far away mine looks to this.

the thing i love most about finding these blog sites from british crocheters (and there are a few of them) is that they don't call it crocheting, they call it hooking.

which makes me a ..... well, never mind :)

9 comments:

Karen said...

Not sure I would call those colors fru fru. Painful is more like it. Can't wait to see what you do with that magic touch of yours.

Anonymous said...

Giggle, giggle. I knew of an old ladies' CHURCH crocheting group called The Happy Hookers!

How would you like to see THAT in your Sunday morning bulletin announcements!?!

;)

Unknown said...

In the Dearest Dorothy books thier knitting group is called the Happy Hookers, too:)

KristieLou said...

ah....those colors are so much more Bobbi! Can't wait to see this one ;)

bobbione8y said...

i am glad you guys are okay with me being a hooker :)


yes. will be neat to see the new yarn that is coming. it should be here monday, meaning my hands will be searching for a weekend project ;)

Karen said...

You could come finish painting my kitchen. I just cannot seem to make myself do it. haaarg.

Anonymous said...

It's been eons since I crocheted, but this -- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22108303 -- is almost enough to make me start up again.

I'm sure it'd be an easy weekend project for an experienced hooker like you. ;)

DeAnn said...

That made me laugh! Hooker! I think you are so talented...can't wait to see the finished project!

carey said...

hook me up, hooker. i want some of that.