Tuesday, October 06, 2009

hsh

okay, so here's a little better shot.


that's siesta yesterday, she spent the whole day wrapped up in a quilt, as the rain poured on. almost 2.5" since the beginning of october. i'm sure that is a good thing, somehow. but man, i'd like some sunshine.


which is probably why i ordered these for the windows...not sure, not sure. but i know i will need an extra jolt of color now that the walls are white. whiter. whiteish.

this color thing gets a little nuts at times.

4 comments:

Karen said...

So when are you going to throw up some wallpaper??

I'm praying for sun, rain does weird things to you...

:-)

Karen said...

I'm also trying to figure out how you do this so quickly. My kitchen STILL isn't done, and I spend part of both Saturday and Sunday on it.

And, oh, I LOVE that lampshade.

cherk said...

Very cool room..

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a change, but very nice... you will have that room colorized and coordinated sooner than i could even pick out wall paint.

I like the orange!