Thursday, October 08, 2009

final.ly


okay, peeps, here's how the LR turned out - with the addition of the curtains. i think my "nest" is now winter-ready. i need to iron the curtains still, they are gauzey cotton. the new wall color seems to compliment the bright orange, too. yesterday when the rare afternoon sun came streaming in the windows, i felt extremely cozy and good.

i also dug up the infamous afghan, last winter's big project. i wish i had not left a gazillion ends to tie, and the border to crochet, but that will give me something to do in the evenings for a bit ;)

as soon as i finish it up, i am going to go yarn shopping, for this winter's project. i had so much fun doing this afghan, gotta try my hand at another one. not sure what pattern i will make yet, but probably another granny-style something orruther. :)

sigh. let the season's change begin. i am ready.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sigh. As much as I want to take this opportunity to make fun of you, I can't. It looks reaaaally good. And it's DONE.

You, my friend, ROCK.

bobbione8y said...

thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool! LOVE the pattern on the afghan.