Sunday, October 11, 2009

relaxin'



ah. love the new camera. i have a feeling you will be seeing more useless pics of siesta and mabel over the next few weeks.

here's the $5 chair. i thought the blue was interesting. the rest of the chair might need some work. it's a well-spent $5 bucks, because i will probably look at it and think about it all winter, until i find another $5 chair somewhere. ha. i could spend my entire life savings on small chairs, tables and lamps. they are worthy :)

also pictured is the new afghan which i don't like. going to make a switch before i get too into it, i cannot imagine spending an entire winter on a project that is not pretty enough for me ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, and I was just thinking how much I loved those colors. I can't imagine it any better, but I am sure you and your creative genious will find a way.

Love the new camera and the shots of siesta. I feel like she is a member of the family I see her so much.