Saturday, March 31, 2007

burden lifted


this is the size of the weight i feel like i have been carrying around on my shoulders for the last few months. this morning, it's been magically removed.

no, Jesus did not do a miraculous healing, although i'm sure He helped me. the "big rock" was my taxes. they are not actually complete, i will go into my tax preparer on monday to have her file them for me.

but all of the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division that it requires to go into her office, is officially DONE. the little 9x12 envelopes with all of the receipts and proof of deductions are sitting in a neat little pile looking at me, schwew. it took all morning. now i am going to go do my errands and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

which will be easier now, because i am LIGHTER!

:)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Heck, I feel that much lighter having just balanced the checkbook. I cannot imagine doing your taxes, and I'm glad you got that one done and over with. I hope you have a fun weekend!