Monday, March 12, 2007

distracting myself


well, a whole weekend under my belt, and i am not crying as much. i have found that spending time away from home has been most helpful.

so, last night my friend kristie and i went to see jars of clay at our beautiful concert pavilion. sadly enough, it was 20% full. very perplexing, aren't jars of clay famous?

anyway, the concert was great. not real worshipful, but more like a rock and roll concert (which can be fun, too). the lead singer sounds like smooth golden honey. i love his voice. i love music. i love that kristie and i have discovered this common passion :)

it was a good way to start fresh this week.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm proud of you for getting out. You're a wise woman to see (and then do!) things that will help you heal. I'm still a-prayin'.