Friday, March 23, 2007

freedom friday



as a reward to myself for having survived a "full frontal attack" in clientland this week, i am taking the afternoon "off"...

what that means is that i will be heading out to the Back Forty. after a trip to menards to get new gardening gloves, trimmers, and 40 gazillion lawn bags.

man, there is alot of crap back there. it seemed a good idea to leave the whole garden last fall, and to clean it off in the spring. i think the bunnies are happy about that plan, cause there is bunny poop everywhere back there!

but now, i have to deal with it. dead plants and bunny poop and a seemingly endless task.
if it were not for the fact that i get to go outside and be in a perfect 60 degree day, it would not seem that fun!

have a happy one, especially Karen!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you! It looks like his flight into Germany was about five hours late...probably won't get here until tomorrow, but please pray that he will have layover time with Moose and Bubba, who are desperate to see their dad. I can wait one more day, now that he's out of danger.

Will post FINISHED quilt pics later today. Stay tuned..

Karen said...

Oh, man! And you enjoy your freedom! I wish I was there to help.

Cassie said...

This sounds like it was a warm and productive day! :o)

I just rewarded myself with a pedi/manicure for surviving a client attack myself!!