Sunday, March 04, 2007

coerced



it's ironic that after my last post, blogger "forced" me to update to the new blogger. i have been resisting this, afraid i would somehow lose my rantings of the last year here at the back forty.

but, today i was not allowed to choose, so here i am, 100% in the NEW blogger :)

the cool thing is, i finally can access The Well, a blog i tried to start a few months ago dedicated to the Lord alone. and i can still post recipes at Granola Girl, which i started last month because i cannot keep a recipe file to save my soul. and of course if i ever feel like blogging about work, i have my original blog called one8y creative, which sits empty because blogging about work is not that fun.

:) think maybe i have become a little obsessed with blogging? ps, i also added a few links to my favorite bloggirls on the right. please let me know if you would rather i remove that addition, i don't want to impose on anyone!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my. You are feeding my addictions, which now include coffee, blogging and biscotti.

Susan said...

Welcome to the beta world friend.