Wednesday, March 14, 2007

helloooooooo!


i have been waiting to say "hi" to all the creatures in the back forty this spring. i especially miss the baby bunnies and the neighborhood cats who regularly roam when the weather is nice.

but there are other regulars too.

this little woman greeted me unexpectedly yesterday when i stepped out to get the mail. i used to have a whole snake family living under the crack in my front steps. they like to sneak out and sun themselves on the step when the weather is warm...

luckily for me, this one decided to grace me with her presence more gently, she was in the flowerbed right nearby the steps.

hi, honey, glad you are still here...

4 comments:

K~ said...

Oh how sweet!! She's a cutie!! K~

Susan said...

Joe loved the snake, he asked if we could get one in our yard too.

Karen said...

My boy-child is going to be envious, too!

She's very photogenic!

Chris said...

Snakes...cool!