Wednesday, June 18, 2008

undone

words cannot express how disappointing it is to take on a huge do-it-yourself project and then not. do. it.

it's been months now, and no sign of the bathroom being finished. i am used to not having a sink to brush my teeth in front of! aaaaaaaarrrggh. i guess i did not take into account the fact that i am outside all spring, and the man works 7 days a week, and sleeps the rest of the time.

anyway, i still have some remaining hope. not much, but some. we got the rest of the wood needed to finish up this weekend. the next dilemma to solve is how to patch up the badly damaged plaster.

i was thinking that wallpaper might be an option for the wall with the medicine cabinet.






wallpaper is cool again, right?

3 comments:

Susan said...

You know, I actually love wallpaper. Might have something to do with the cool 70's funky, silver reflecting wallpaper with flowers my mom put in our guest bathroom when I was 4. I used to love to look at my reflection in it when doing my thing...

I like #2. Would be clean and fun in a bathroom. Also like #3 and #1........

bobbione8y said...

thanks for the nod of approval.

i am going to shop for some, and see what i can come up with!

K~ said...

I like the middle one. That is kind of neat. But I do like the bottom one and the top one too. HMMM.I think wallpaper is in, but then you're talkin to me. K~