Friday, June 06, 2008

oh happy day!


shhhh. don't tell anybody, but i hired an ELECTRICIAN to do the wiring in my bathroom. He's in there now working, and i am so psyched! after 2 months, i gave phillip his walking papers on that job. plus, i'd rather he be alive than electrocuted, if possible.


woo hoo! i'll be able to blow dry my hair in the bathroom by the end of the day! i won't be able to go outside, because there is a monsoon out there today, but at least the hair will look good while i'm here at home :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I don't know how you lasted as long as you did, but I'm happy for your step back into the 21st century.

:-)

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just hafta call in the professionals...while the amateurs are at work, of course:)

I think I'll call the plumber to install my sink in the laundry room. It's only been sitting there for 2 years...