Saturday, June 28, 2008

the relatives




look! look! cute suitcase #1 has a cousin! she is kinda beige and bland right now, but oh, the possibility. the inside is kind of a grey/green, and in fairly good shape. she smells kind of musty but i will let her sit out in the sun a couple of afternoons next week, then try putting some "smell goods" in her. otherwise, she has a monogram, kmm, and is an american tourister model. ROUND! omg! happiness. i am thinking i will use her for my overnight case (cutie #1 is holding my design portfolio right now).

i think i smell an obsession coming on :))

5 comments:

K~ said...

That is such a sweet suit case bob. I think it has some funky waiting for it! I can't wait to see what you got going. K~

Karen said...

Can't wait to see the finished project!!

Um, do you have time for a new obsession?? I'm thinking this working thing is really cramping your style.

bobbione8y said...

yeah.

not doing so much working right at the moment :) and to be truthful, i thing NOT working is becoming the biggest obsession of all :)

Karen said...

It is overrated, to be sure. I so don't understand those ultra-driven, climb-the-ladder type women. There is just so much LIFE to be lived.

Chris said...

So you, Bobbi! I love them. How do you find these things?! I so need to get my butt out of bed earlier on the weekends.