Wednesday, June 11, 2008

mdr* wednesday

that's it. i have decided that every single day when i wake up and it's grey and rainy, i'm going to buy something pretty. seriously. i am.

today i thought about nate duval. he's an incredibly talented guy i saw on etsy. and yeah, i bought something pretty from him. he's the one i bought the peacock poster from awhile back. it really is lovely. silkscreened loveliness.






how's that for a rain day ruiner? ha. i bought "bird bus" (on top) this morning, and i can hardly wait til it rains again tomorrow.










* more dang rain.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not downplaying your mdr misery, really I'm not. You *could* come over here, where it's 90 with 99% (for real!) humidity and help me clean the fridge and the oven and the showers...

bobbione8y said...

yeah.

i was just sitting here listening to the monsoon wind, heard a loud "crack" and saw that a tree just fell on and dented my new Honda. whatever.

NOT a good day. art or no.
but yes, i can see your pain too :)

Unknown said...

ouch!

our camper and blazer are parked under the old, old, old almost dead tree in our backyard...I am just waiting for something to happen.

K~ said...

Hi bob, I was just going to tell you to buy that one, when I saw at the bottom of your post that you did :-) I LOVE that one. I am going to save the photo. I need to browse ETSY more, again. It has been some time. We are waiting for what you got, to hit here. I am going to be at work tonight. I hope the little critters don't go nuts. K~

Karen said...

Oh, gosh. That's way worse than cleaning the Monkey's gross shower.

I'm praying for sunshine for ya'll.

Also, I noticed that the second print looks an awful lot like my fave pottery..so I vote you buy that one tomorrow. We can do a spending fast together in August.

Nate Duval said...

o much for the kind words and your orders!

bobbione8y said...

hey Nate,

thanks for the comment. i am starting to get addicted to your design work!