Thursday, June 26, 2008

hi YAAAAAA


went to kung fu panda with the boy last night. i give it a thumbs up.

once again, we sat in an almost empty theatre. only one other lady and her 4 year old, who said to us "i am so excited" and at one point asked her mom "does that girl have her eyes closed?"

he he.

i woke up quickly though, cause jack black, even if it's just his voice, is so dang funny. phillip and i have some great phrases and hand movements that we took from it and will proudly use in the future. that alone is worth the ticket price. my favorite line (which means nothing to you if you have not seen it) is "i thought it was just a regular peach tree." phillip and i HOWLED, if that gives you an idea of how funny we thought it was.

po the panda also says during the middle of a particularly dramatic battle "you're making me pee...you're making me PEEEEEE." oh. good stuff.

go see it. if you've got a kid, take him/her too.


:)

5 comments:

Karen said...

KP's teenager took TM and they just about drove me nuts with their hand signals and goofy quotes. I now hear, "Ska-doosh" about six times an hour.

Remind me again when it comes out on video, I'll see it then.

K~ said...

We are going to go this weekend. We have wanted to see it since we saw the trailers. We are Jack Black fans. Have you seen School of Rock. Funny. K~

K~ said...

YES!!! This was a VERY good movie. I enjoyed it all the way through. K~

bobbione8y said...

wasn't it funny?!

SKA-DOOOOOOOSH!

cherk said...

We are waiting for it to come to the cheap theater here, I am excited to see it. Karen-don't you just love the things they come home with after movies?