Monday, August 14, 2006

This one? Or this one?


I'm always redoing something in my head. Either i'm at work redoing somebody else's stuff, or at home redoing my own. I always tell my boyfriend I like him cause he's a "fixer upper" - not sure he likes that analogy.

Anyway, the latest thing is the bathroom. I'm in the mood to paint! I'm kind of limited because i have atrocious 1950s grey/green tile in there that i have to match for now, but still, lots of colors out there to choose from.

In fact, i sort of want to repaint every room in the house. i started in the spring with the living room. Now the office is shabby and the kitchen is just too persimmoney for the rest of the house. So, i'm going to lighten it up.

Phillip says I'm finally leaving my dark side behind. ha.

2 comments:

SDGuy91 said...

Isn't your bathroom already a pale green color? I thought that was the first room you painted when you bought the place?

Since this is a blog, I can give my 2 cents, right? Misty Lake is my fav.

bobbione8y said...

you can do whatever you want, but i am going to paint it Balsam. :))

you have to be here and see it up against the tile, although i do appreciate helping fill up my comment box :)