Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cmon, you can do it!


I have 4 giant peppers that are turning red right now...about 5 bucks worth, according to the going rate at HyVee. I only planted one red pepper plant, because eventually ALL peppers turn red if you leave them on the vine long enough, a bonus if you are a procrastinator like me. anyway, i seriously want these to turn, because i have a recipe for roasted red pepper spread i am dying to try. thanks to my ball canning book that i bought at menards!! bet you didn't know menards had gourmet stuff, did you? :)

on a completely different note, my 10 year old computer monitor is making a weird clicking noise, and then the screen "poofs" for a second. this is the second day it's been doing that. i wonder if that means anything?

4 comments:

SDGuy91 said...

You think?

Flat panels are cheap these days, B. Spend a little of that money you've been saving :-) 20" Dell is only $400!

bobbione8y said...

yeah, but i'm looking at a really pretty apple 23"er, that's still $1000...

no poofs yet today! good old ViewSonic goes down hard.

:))

SDGuy91 said...

Viewsonics are great monitors. They have some nice, inexpensive LCDs, too. (I was kidding about the Dell :-).

You've gone this long w/o an Apple monitor, why start now?

K~ said...

Hey Bobbi, If you get a buy one get one free, let me know, I'll take the FREE one. Smiles. I have this great Cook book Janet got me. I am going to make "Green beans with Red peppers and garlic" tonight, along with my curry tofu stir fry. I am really trying to keep on my health food eating. Except I often, really often, mix in pringles (cheezy) and pop. Hmmm. Tofu and pringles? A new rage? K~