Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Junk Mail

I was checking out my "comment box" this morning, and even though i have only shared this blog with 3 people, i see that i had some spam in my comments!

It's kind of like the world, no matter how hard you try, the junk mail always finds a way into our lives! I'm not really sure where this blog is going yet, but i imagine i'll encounter more weird stuff as it gets more widely read (if i keep going!)

Anyway, it's a great Wednesday here on the BF, i just got done with a great prayer walk around a refreshed, happy-from-the-rain neighborhood. What a difference that rain makes, in our attitudes and our spirits!!

Otherwise, it's a good hump day. i am starting to get busier now, but just in the nick of time, before i become to comfortable with my part-time lifestyle!

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

K~ said...

It's hard to blow a whistle at spam!! It does make you wonder how many people read these. I figure mine gets read by you. K~