Monday, August 21, 2006

blog blues


happy new week!

alot of the time, blogging makes me feel like i am a crack addict in a rehab clinic or something....it seems like blogger fails to work quite abit... i guess you "get what you pay for" but mostly i am frustrated because there is seemingly no rhyme or reason to when i can and cannot post. now that i have a rare "go" window, i have nothing interesting to say!

anyway, i am looking forward to a nicely paced week. i have no big projects due, just lots of little ones to keep me occupied. funny how drastically things change from one week to the next, i never really know til i get up and look at the calendar (and then i pretty much need to take it day by day). i remember the old days, of having to sit in a huge monday morning "planning" meeting, yawning all the way thru and trying not to think about all the crap on the "job sheet" - now my job sheet consists of walking around the garden and asking the Lord for help, because i am not really ready for Monday!

oh, it must be the changing season, because i abandoned my resolution to let the professionals color my hair, and gave myself a lovely shade of red orange last night! hmmmm. i will look good standing next to my orange zinnias, but that is about it. i'll have some "splainin" to do next time i have an appointment to get a haircut :)

No comments: