Wednesday, August 09, 2006

bring it on


Wow, it's been quite a day. although this blog is not about my "other life" as a designer, sometimes i just cannot deny that my work is a pretty big chunk of my life. After a great summer of part time work, full time blessings, i am starting to get busier...

And i am glad. I have several clients right now who are just so darn fun!! One of them is opening their store here in SF next week, and i swear, i would do this project for no money, i am enjoying it so much!!

but alas, it's alot of work too. good thing i am planning on going to see sweet baby james tonight, if THAT doesn't relax me, i don't know what will :))

i'll let you know about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

K~ said...

Hey Bob. That is a great photo. Took me a while to figure out who it was. But alas, my brain started working. I just had a great show tonight. I feel really good in business too. YEAH Love the tomatoes. If you come up, bring me a few dried ones. That must be neat. K~