Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday project


I can tell the thrill of the outdoors is starting to wear down a bit in myself, lately i have been dreaming about all the stuff that needs to be done INSIDE of the house. Last week, i looked at a new living room rug at World Market (gotta love that place!!) and today i saw that it's 30% off, so i ordered one this morning. it's slightly different than the one in the store, i hope it really IS that mustard color with sage green, since i just painted my walls green. fun, no wonder i love the ups man so much.

in other news, at 9:30 last night i started tearing apart my home office and rearranging furniture. It all started when i bought a filing cabinet for $1 at a rummage sale yesterday. One filing cabinet sparked a whole new office :))) seriously, this place needs any type of organization i can add. Something must be in the air, i notice my friend Kirsten is in "cleanup" mode as well!

happy Sunday!

1 comment:

K~ said...

Instead of going to the lake yesterday (saturday), I cleaned in the basement. I have months of work ahead of me!! I am just trying to navagate through toy piles. It is now one big large one. I will not be ready for online photos any time soon.