Sunday, August 06, 2006

ahhh. clean is nice.


Well, 4:13 and i am finished with the office. I still have alot of things to do in here, like paint the walls...probably that butterscotch pudding color that i rejected for the living room, and antique the furniture black. and get a new rug and maybe new window treatments and recover the foot stools.

But, the closets are clean and not ONE PILE of crap on the floor! wow, that is a feat.

My most favorite element of the room is a giant collage board i made today of some of my favorite design projects. Good thing i had that giant picture frame in the basement!! oh yeah, and the notorious filing cabinet (shown far left) is pretty nice too.

For a $1 investment, i think i did pretty well...

1 comment:

K~ said...

I have no hope of my space looking this nice. I am destined to be buried in crap!! GREAT JOB BOB!!! K~