Wednesday, July 01, 2009

yay neighbors!


i got a happy surprise today, when the harley-lovin' neighbors started putting the new color on their house...wow! they ARE loud people! this time, i think we might have that gene in common :) love the color so far....


speaking of, i got all the rest of the pink on the walls last night. very excited to get the white parts of the kitchen painted, and on to decorating this baby. loud rules.


speaking of AGAIN, see that house there? those baby birds in there SHAKE the thing, and make so much noise. as does the mom when siesta and i are near, which is always.


i wish i could SEE in there, but i cannot.


i did, however, see this sight today. very tiny, but very much turning. into. something. this is the earliest i have ever had a tomato turn!! go weather!


:) happy day. what day is it, anyway?

7 comments:

Karen said...

Too many subjects, cannot concentrate..

I'm really not so sure about your pink, but I'm hoping you'll chalk it up to my decorating ineptitude and forgive me.

Have a tragically sad tomato story, but too sad to write it down. Say a prayer for my maters, please.

cherk said...

Maybe your color expertise is rubbing off by osmosis on your neighbors.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pink. I also love the orangey neighvbors. I have been neglecting your blog...I am so sorry.

K~ said...

Looks great Bob! I need you to come and paint my TV area. I am unmotivated. Even the baby bottle milk stains don't seem to move me to paint. K~

bobbione8y said...

hey kirst, can i paint it WHATEVER COLOR I WANT?

:)

KMOSS said...

I LOVE the pink.You picked the perfect sherbetty hue. It will look even better once decorated with all of your vintage garage sale finds.

bobbione8y said...

thanks kristi :))

i hope i can pull it off!! i think i can, i think i can :))