Saturday, July 11, 2009

beautious

ah. had a great time at the arts festival with janet and kristie lou. we have been there together 3 yrs. in a row now. a TRADITION, which i love.


lou and i both bought a bird. lou's is a wonderful piece by sarah kargol. she paints monsters. this one is a monster riding on a swimming bird (duck?). very very cool.

mine is a garden bird made out of wood and bottle caps. i think i love him.


i came home to somebunny waiting for me. nuthin' better.


also came home to my asiatic lilies' decision to bloom. sigh.


also getting used to the new haircut. not sure yet, but i think it has promise.


happy weekend friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobbi! Love the art and love the hair. It's such a small world -- Sarah Kargol is one of my good friends' sister-in-law. She (Sarah) has four of the rowdiest, cutest boys you'll ever meet. Maybe they're her monster muse... ;)

BTW... love your pinkified world. I used to have an aversion to pink, but I'm fully embracing it now with my two little girls! (Well, maybe not fully -- pastel pink still isn't that welcome. :))

bobbione8y said...

hi ellen! that is crazy about sarah - what a very small world. i have admired her art for about 2 years now. i hope she keeps coming back to SD even though she is moving...

thanks for the vote of confidence on the pink. i admit that "oh my goodness what have i done" crossed my mind, since i don't really consider myself a pink girl either.

btw, your pink girls are SO CUTE. i cannot believe how big N is!! what fun you must be having!