Tuesday, July 07, 2009

stuck


so far this tuesday:

• my computer email was stuck and required a visit from the mac doctor, and two+ hours of database rebuilding (10,000 emails deleted)

• the city has chosen TODAY to remove all of the electric poles in my neighborhood, and has run their vehicle (revving included) constantly since 8am, right outside the office window

• i tried to wash a load of laundry, and the washer got stuck on the spin cycle til i turned it off and jiggled it

• i could not get the grill started to grill my lunch veggies, and when i tried to start it with a candle lighter, it blew up with a giant WHOOOOOOSH and nearly scorched my entire body - however, it then worked and i got to eat







i am wondering if the afternoon is going to get better, or worse. might want to pray for me if you can.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe just to be safe you should make the rest of the day a blanket and couch day.

KristieLou said...

I totally agree with Rani ;)

I have a stuck story today too. Katie and I went downtown to have lunch and when we went to leave her car was dead. Her husband was at lunch so Mike had to come help us. So now she is down there waiting for a tow truck. I guess its a stuck kind of day!

Karen said...

And it's not even a Monday. Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, will pray now and remind God that he has no limits with time.

Amen.

K~ said...

Oh Sweetheart, that sounds too sad. Hope your day is much better. K~