Friday, July 24, 2009

yay friday!

yay friday is right. for the first time this month, i am having a "me" weekend coming up. sadly to say, those are my favorites :) but, the garden needs a major weeding, and the house could use cleaning too. it's all good. i have noticed there is alot of color around here lately. i like color.


tomato update. wow. they are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW. after a big start. i think all the rain was kind of not good. i have blight on quite a few, and the topsy turvey planter guy died. but, still, they come. and oh are they yummy!!!


here's the progress update on the "unfurling" plant. he's out there!! this pot is fantastic, must be happy in it's location. i love when the teeny tiny stuff gets amazing. much more satisfying than buying stuff that is already big and pretty. go elephant man! (that's the plant, people).


one more addition to my dear collection of deer. this one is kind of more "traditional" but i love the leaping, and the colors really fit my decor. how many ceramic deer can i find? many, many more, i am sure ;))

anyway, hope you all are blessed and colored this weekend. He reigns!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you, "deer"! :) I LOVE the little scene behind the deer. Makes me want to paint ..

Chris said...

You sound so happy and full of God right now, I want some of that!:)

cherk said...

I hope your weekend is exactly what you need!