Friday, October 17, 2008

morning call



that's the name of the cute fabric that was waiting in my "inbox" this morning. both of them seem very "me" and would look cute with my vintage stuff. i think they might even be the answer to the stuckness i have been feeling about what color to paint the kitchen. lately, a buttery wall has been calling my name. but i'm afraid to let the cinnamon color go!

what about combining the two, like the top pattern does?!

i love the roosters, too. hmmmmmmmmm.


i guess fridays are for redecorating in your head :)

4 comments:

carey said...

i'm afraid for you to cover up the cinnamon, too! i love that bold kitchen. how would you combine?

bobbione8y said...

oh, i would leave the "nook" cinnamon, paint the rest yellow.

i'm in the kitchen alot these days, and it's a bit dark and dreary :)

K~ said...

I LOVE THEM BOTH!! What a fun email you received. I want to get those type of emails! K~

Chris said...

I like the first pattern the best. Can't wait to see what you come up with!