Thursday, October 09, 2008

grateful



sigh. what could be better than october days with sun and sixty degree temps? i am just feeling so grateful. every day i wake up and cannot believe it's still nice out!

it makes such a difference in the middle of a day full of "life stuff" to be able to go outside, take a deep breath and look around. thank you Lord!

ps. please say a prayer for Phil and i today, if you think of us. He lost his job yesterday, so "on we go" for another roller coaster ride. please help us to take our motion pill(s) first!

6 comments:

carey said...

oh crud. but i know there is a silver lining in this, a job more suited to him is in my prayers. something he can be proud of, that will make him feel like he makes a difference.

call you in a bit...

Karen said...

Sigh. Praying. And glad for the good things in your day.

K~ said...

OH No. I am sorry Phil. That is so sucky!! I will pray for you both. I have been talking to the Lord a lot lately, so at least, I don't have to inttroduce myself :-)

Are you maybe maybe maybe up for a visit from a lonely and odd person in the first part of November??

Maybe if Phill is around he can do some gabbing or crafting with us.

K~

bobbione8y said...

oh, COME! yes, that would be so great kirst.

actually, Phil is relieved. and at peace. it appears that the 7 day a week job might not have been the best thing for him :)

i am hopeful. it is nice to see that he is not remorseful.

let's talk early next week on the phone, okay?!

cherk said...

I am thinking about you and Phil and the job, I hope everything works out for the best.

Chris said...

You both are on my prayer list. I am so sorry to hear this. It is hopeful that he is not devastated by this, a sign he is heading in the right direction.