Saturday, October 04, 2008

good thing

oh, i love saturday. i started out today drinking my cuppa, and looking at the pretty ribbon (6 rolls!) i found on clearance at michaels this past week. what to do with it? well, looking at it seems to suffice for now.


in other news, today i have plans to a) imitate siesta, and look for the nearest sunbeam;



and b) organize my office closet so that i can actually open the door. outward appearances are sometimes deceiving, are they not?!



happy weekend!

3 comments:

K~ said...

Love the ribbon. I agree...looking at it is enough!!

Also, I wish I only had one closet that looked like that. I have 4 closets that look that way... EXCEPT...mine go all the way to the ceiling (not to try and out do you :-)) And we have a basement literally filled to the ceiling in junk...yeah...that's my tomorrow!!

I would love to see you curled infront of your monitor like Siesta.

K~

Chris said...

What does one DO with ribbon?? I would rather be like Seista than clean out a closet any old day!

Karen said...

Well? Did you conquer the closet?