Tuesday, October 16, 2007

vested interest


ha. i love it when the cliche works....vested interest. riiiiiiiiiight.

well, today i am officially jumpin' on the vest bandwagon. all the cool women have them (anne, carey, kristie, you know who you are).

the thing is, even though mine is awesome, reversible pink and brown, with a touch of my homemade attached, i still feel slightly silly. i'm either too cold (arms, outside, yikes!) or far too hot (premenopause, down filled, do i take it off?)

so - to you cool girls, how do i wear this? is there a trick?
i so need to know.


:)

9 comments:

Cassie said...

What a CUTE look! It looks GREAT on you B - and I love the attachment. I have some vests and I have the same problems wearing them so I just wear them out (I hardly hang in with one on) and when it gets overly hot, I whip my hair up into a ponytail for more air flow-age.

Anne said...

ha!

i have always been teased for the vest (think back to the future) but now I AM COOL!! WHOOOOHOOOOO

bobbione8y said...

yeah.

thanks for the help Annie. it's all about you. you ALWAYS have the vest on! how do you not either freeze or overheat?

if you won't tell me, i am taking cassie's advice :)

btw, thanks cass. i really only want a vehicle for my pin, anyway :)

Anne said...

I usually wear it with sandals. Seeee you aren't going to want my suggestions. Sandals and a down vest--crazy to most--comfy to me.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bobbione8y said...

oh shoot. now it looks like somebody said something bad!

which, they did not.

Karen said...

You look great! It's still 80 degrees here, so I cannot fathom ever needing a vest. Sorry, I'm no help.

K~ said...

Hey bob, I love your hair! It looks adorable. Oh, yes, I really like the vest too. K~

Chris said...

I love how you are wearing it! Very cute. As for the temp. thing. Vest are great in 65-75 degree weather. So a warm fall day. Otherwise you have to wear a coat over it outside, and that can look silly.