Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sun beams




yesterday i was so so happy inside. i just liked the air, and the color of the sky. so i went back into my little photo file from this year, and i found a couple of pics. WOW. what a difference a few months makes! these photos are taken with the same camera at the same time of day! although the first photo is pleasant and tidy and made me very happy at the time, the second one is more reckless and wild and so saturated with color i cannot stand it! i think this is evidence of what makes fall good.

have a colorful day!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

ha ha ha ha ha :o) RECKLESS! Love it. Happy day B

carey said...

i can hear the mailman muttering from here...plants all over those stairs, and this crazy vine, and grumble grumble...this girl is just plain WILD ;)

Karen said...

If I didn't know better, I would think you had a Kudzu plant eating your house!

If I never saw the second picture you couldn't have convinced me that there could be anything better.

ps I just submitted your tomato soup recipe to the spouses' wives cookbook under the title, "Bobbi's Tomato Soup." :-)

bobbione8y said...

girl one and girl two: MABEL is the wild one, not me, for Heaven's sake :)


girl three:

ME? in a cookbook? way cool!!!!!!! thank you for loving tomatoes like i do :)

Karen said...

Actually, it's under "Bobbi's Tomato Basil Soup."

I tried to enter "Carey's Famous Macaroni and Tomatoes," but the computer kicked it out.

:-)

Susan said...

I love fall too. Looks like organized chaos (my favorite way to live).

Chris said...

How dare that computer kick out Caery's famous, or should I say infamous Mac recipe. That one is a classic! Bobbi- Mabel is so pretty! You have done such a great job on your house. Gives me inspiration!