Tuesday, October 30, 2007

one more time


well, it was only a matter of time. you've heard my {sigh} adoring comments about ami james, and chef tom colicchio - mostly because they are bald and cute.

but I SWEAR i noticed this guy for his personality first. really.

it's tv season again, and i'm watching the next iron chef on food network. i love the whole iron chef series. i wish we could still watch the original series, because that is classic. and funny. but the "new" iron chef, featuring american chefs, is still pretty good.

i am SO rooting for the abovementioned contestant. michael symon. sure, he's bald and cute, but he is also nicer than most of the chefs, and i think he is kind of a bad boy chef with a good heart. i like that. i'm also pretty sure he is going to win.

i'm ALSO pretty sure i could use some therapy over this particular fascination :)

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so over bald guys, can't really help you here.

What do you think about the fact that while I love love love to cook, I cannot stand watching shows about cooking?

bobbione8y said...

oh, that is good.

i like THINKING about cooking more than cooking. actually, i think i just like looking at cookbooks because they are pretty.

and yeah, i guess i think bald chefs are pretty too!

fyi - phillip has enough hair to cover three of this guys head, so it's weird that i like baldness. cannot figure it out.

Karen said...

That was my next question, about Phillip's hair. Funny.

I found out yesterday that my former bald guy is going to jail for not paying child support. Which I don't want, but apparently have no control over. STAY AWAY FROM THE BALD GUYS!

What do you think about a Christian cooking show? There is an unfilled niche for me, don't you think?? Although if last night's calzones are any indicator (we ended up eating cereal), it would be a short-lived show. :-)

bobbione8y said...

is Christian cooking different than regular cooking? i did buy a little cookbook once that claimed it used ingredients mentioned in the bible...! unfortunately, the recipes seemed yucky.

i can sort of picture you as a skinny paula deen tho, with the monkey as your sidekick!

bobbione8y said...

ps,

karen. i am sorry about pj. you know, i joke about my fascination with bad boys, but the reality is that i should be praying for them to find the Lord, and thinking about how much better they will be when He gets ahold of them :)

Karen said...

Christian cooking would just be me talking about God while I cook. I think I would rather have girlfriends as guests than the Monkey as a sidekick. Maybe I'm just sidekicked out today..

I'm sorry for him, too. I'm more sorry for the Monkey, though. I'm a little sorry for me, too, because this will be perceived as MY fault.