Saturday, September 29, 2007

rainy day



you know what is really good to do on a rainy day?

put something in the oven to warm and smell the house up, then go turn your stereo on really loud with some good worship music.

i'm doing that today, and it's nice :)

listening to brandon heath. love. him. the story is that phillip LOVES the song shown here (if you knew phil, you'd understand his love for this song), and talked incessantly about it til finally i went and listened to the cd. oh. it's so good. my favorite song is called "simple man." i could listen to it for days.

turns out, i've seen brandon heath in concert, with bebo norman. i guess i was so enthralled with bebo that i didn't really notice him...shoot! (don't laugh at me kristie!!) better late than never. today is about brandon and the Lord. or maybe the other way around.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I dig that song, too.

I found a Christian book store over in Montgomery, maybe I'll go pick up his cd today, bake something and give it a listen.

I am eating carbs again...lasted one week and was done in by the combination of the beach and pms. I think that was my first and last diet.

bobbione8y said...

i think God made carbs to be eaten.

it's the 3 pieces of bread, 4 cookies, some potato chips and a couple bowls of popcorn for the days' food diary that i don't think He had in mind. (that's MY world, btw)...

you are beautiful exactly as you are. just keep a watch on things and you will be fine.

go buy this cd!! and enjoy montgomery, i miss it. :)