Tuesday, January 23, 2007

visual stimulation



funny how the snow that was so refreshing and interesting to look at a week ago, is now getting a bit tiring.

lucky for me, i have plenty of indoor visual stimulation to keep my spirits up. check out my newest desk accessory (fits in small spaces! comes with her very own itsy bitsy fish companion!) and my new poster that came in the mail yesterday from aiga (american institute of graphic arts) - wow, it's fun to be a member of this organization, they send lots of cool mailers !!

should be able to make it thru winter, finding just enough to keep me going one day at a time...

3 comments:

Karen said...

(insert music notes here) One day at a time, sweet Jesus. One day at a tiiiiimmmmeeee. (more music note here).

Susan said...

I hear ya. This is why I go stir crazy and paint in the winter. The only visual stimulation I have today is a sick husband laying on the couch saying he is going to die. (I don't believe he is going to). I am waiting for the Fred Sanford routine to start soon. "Elizabeth is that you, I'm coming to join you." Men are wimps.

Cassie said...

Fantastic poster! A Barnes & Noble field trip always helps me in the winters.