Tuesday, January 16, 2007

specs


in the tradition of taking pics of myself for my blog, here's a new one. yesterday i picked up my new glasses, ordered before christmas (yep, tax deduction)....

somehow at the time, purple metallic with half inch wide sides in a blend of gold and purple seemed "not so out there" but now i'm not real sure. for one thing, they weigh a TON!! for another, will they match my outfits? hmmmm. might have to go shopping now. for today, i'm trying a purple green brown thing. hmmmm.

phillip said, in phillip form "well, they aren't as bad as i thought they'd be." hmmmm.

6 comments:

KristieLou said...

how cute!!!! i love them.

K~ said...

I think they look very nice Bob!! K~

Karen said...

Do you get dolled up like that every day??? I think you look great, and I dig the glasses.

Unknown said...

love the new specs...the accessories are not bad either I really like the knitted flower...

Chris said...

Oh, it's so nice to see you pretty face after so long!! I actually like the glasses in the picture. Maybe you just need some time to get use to them. And Phil's statement, he's such a boy!:)

bobbione8y said...

update on the glasses: after having them on for approximately 15 minutes, then deciding to wash the lenses, they fell apart in my hands! lesson learned: don't buy anything from ANY PLACE ending with "world" in the name.

crap. i got a refund today and now i must start the whole process over.

stay tuned.... :)