Friday, March 12, 2010

withdrawal time


i admit i am a little sad that the real housewives of oc are done for another season. wow! it was quite the year, even MORE vicious than the past, if that is possible. the reunion show is always the most explosive, because by then, the women cannot contain their disdain for one another...i hate to admit i like the show, mostly because it's like a football game. you pick your side, and root for her to the final touchdown!

i liked gretchen and alexis best (above). they were the nicest ones in a group of undeniably mean girls. and we are talking MEAN. they say whatever, and then they deny it! even though it was on camera! it makes me crazy. alexis is the lone christian in the bunch, and i do have to say it does not make people like her much. gretchen is the cute party girl, and probably acts the most respectful, considering it's a mean girl free-for-all. sigh. makes me realize my girlfriends are pretty awesome.

i am sworn to not watch it anymore next season. it really doesn't do much good for the world, or for me. however, i will not promise anything ;)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my.

I wouldn't have pegged you as an oc girl.

I'm going to have to think about that.

bobbione8y said...

don't read into it, karen. it's like eating ice cream out of the carton, once you start it's very difficult to stop.

not exactly a reflection of my perfect christianness! he he. that's okay, i guess.

Karen said...

I'm not making a judgment...I spent three hours last week watching Bachelor episodes online. I just wouldn't have guessed this one, and I thought I was getting to know you pretty well. :-)

I would think it was more like a car wreck than ice cream. At least that's how I feel about the Bachelor.

Perfect Christianness is an oxymoron!

KMOSS said...

I made myself stop watching Real Housesives because I felt my IQ dropping by the minute. And I got sick of the hub making fun of me. Loved it though.

Look on the bright side...Mad Men Season 3 starts VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's excited with me????????

bobbione8y said...

yes, kristi, it is almost ridiculous how these women THINK they are fine ;)

i am bored, i admit. i cannot do NY this year, and i have never done NJ or Atlanta.

does that make me sound smarter?!!!

KMOSS said...

The ability to self-limit Real Housewives exposure ADDS IQ.

bobbione8y said...

he he he. i will keep that in mind :)

cherk said...

Don't worry bobbi a closet OC watch here, not every episode, but if it happened to be one while I was flipping I just could't help myself. I have watched enough to know they are all crazy.