Wednesday, March 17, 2010

green is good


happy st pat's day, all. i am only a bit Irish, on my grandma clark's side. we never really got into celebrating the heritage, although to this day i enjoy potatoes :)

anyway, the weather is still very grey and irish. it's balmy, i guess. is that how you think of ireland? i don't think of ireland as too sunny. perhaps i will be wrong, and today will be the day it decides to show up.

ps. i know i need to change my banner. there is still snow hanging around, but alas, it too is grey. sigh.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Is this where I remind you that you are from South Dakota, where spring comes in June and you like it?

I'm not so big on St. Patty's day myself. I know it makes me old and uncool, but I can't get past how far we've come from the origins of this holiday.

bobbione8y said...

sun is OUT!

bring on da green :)

Karen said...

Oh, good. It's our here, too.

ps Your comment is completely unacceptable. You have to answer my question before I write about subbing...or the fight Bubba got in at school today.

Karen said...

Out. The sun is out.

bobbione8y said...

oh karen. don't make me comment about that one....

i think you already promised to tell the subbing story anyway, so you cannot renege.

was bubba's fight pre- or post- nose punching lesson from WH?